Find Your Inner Celebrity Chef™ Experiences
The Find Your Inner Celebrity Chef™ Experiences are fun, immersive F&B concepts that are social and promote learning about a destinations cultural and culinary scene for meetings and incentives attendees throughout the United States, the Caribbean and Mexico. They highlight the talents of a Hotel’s culinary team and showcase local artisanal producers.
The on-site Style & Entertaining Pop-Up Boutique Gifting Experience allows meeting planners to customize a Dinner Party Kit to include a corporate logo—that leaves them with a tasty memory of the flavorful foods, wines and elegant decor they enjoyed.
Guests get a taste of local culture and inspiration and know-how including:
• Buy Fresh! Buy Local! Learn to easily shop for, store and prepare fresh, locally sourced ingredients — including meats, poultry, fish, produce, oils, wine, cheeses and flowers.
• Spice Up Your Life! Learn to enhance the natural flavors of food with herbs and spices.
• Get Kitchen Confident! Learn tips for preparing healthy, California cuisines.
• Establish Your Wine Style! Learn the secrets behind wine and food pairing and the fundamentals of buying, serving and enjoying wines.
• Become a Design Star! Learn to set a stylish scene with home décor elements — including simple floral arrangements and creating the mood with music and lighting.
• The Deal is in Your Dinner Details! Learn the Top 10 Modern-day Business Dining Skills.
Memorable and Measurable Return on Experience (ROE)
Our interactive brand experience allows guests to compete in Find Your Inner Celebrity Chef™ contests to reach goals and earn rewards — important to health and social well-being.
Attendees of all ages are delighted to share on social networks the fun they had learning to prepare healthy cuisines, select and serve wines and entertain at home — keys to building team camaraderie, engagement/retention and strengthening business relationships.
Upon returning home, all are excited to recreate their experience with family members and friends—key to word of mouth marketing and building brands.
For further details please contact:
Christine Martin, Hostess in Chief